نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

FINALLY FOUND IT

همیشه از این می‌گفتم که برخلاف برخی از افراد عشقِ خاصی به رشته و شغلی ندارم. هنوزم شاید درمورد کلمه عشق، نظرم همون باشه! ولی خب الآن  بیشتر از هر وقتی می‌دونم که دلم چی می‌خواد بخونم کل عمرم: فلسفه.
FINALLY FOUND IT
البته در واقعیت روان‌شناسی می‌خونم! چون علاقه‌مندیِ شماره‌ی دوم منه و البته آینده‌ی شغلی بهتری داره نسبت به فلسفه. به هرحال دقت کنیم که یک فیلسوف آزاداندیش بدون استقلال مالی کلاس نداره :)))
Lost and Found 2008 1080p BluRay,انیمیشن کوتاه گمشده Lost and Found,انیمیشن گم و پیدا Lost and Found,دانلود انیمیشن کوتاه Lost and Found 2008,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی Lost and Found 2008,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Lost and Found 2008,دوبله فارسی انیمیشن Lost and Found,زیرنویس فارسی انیمیشن Lost and Found 2008,سایت دوستی ها,گم و پیدا,لاست اند فوند,
ادامه مطلب
I want to write about one of my amusing hobbies. I think you'll say I'm so crazy or I'm mentally sick after you read that.I go to an online shop and select a category of products, usually a category that, I like or I know something about it. Then I sort products by their price from highest to lowest. and finally, I'll surprise and, I'll say: Who can buy this?For example, the last time that I checked Digikala in the stationary categories I decided to browse between mechanical pencils. Then I said wow like previous times. Because I had found a mechanical pencil that its price was more than my salary.
همیشه از این می‌گفتم که برخلاف برخی از افراد عشقِ خاصی به رشته و شغلی ندارم. هنوزم شاید درمورد کلمه عشق، نظرم همون باشه! ولی خب الآن  بیشتر از هر وقتی می‌دونم که دلم چی می‌خواد بخونم کل عمرم:  فلسفه.
FINALLY FOUND IT
البته در واقعیت روان‌شناسی می‌خونم! چون علاقه‌مندیِ شماره‌ی دوم منه و البته آینده‌ی شغلی بهتری داره نسبت به فلسفه.
زمانی که شما در حال جستجو صفحاتی هستید وقتی نام دامنه یک صفحه را وارد می کنید و یا بر روی یک لینک کلیک می کنید وارد صفحه ای با خطا 404 می شوید. در واقع نمایش این صفحه که با خطای 404 not found ظاهر می شود به دلیل تغییر آدرس اصلی و یا حذف شدن آدرس می باشد که سرور قادر به پیدا کردن صفحه شما نیست و به همین دلیل این خطا 404 رخ می دهد.
خطای 404 یا 404 Not Found چیست؟
هر وقت کاربری، از وب سایت شما بازدید کند، مرورگر کاربر یک درخواست برای سرور وب می‌ فرستد و اطلاعات لازم
it's about a month that I haven't post anything here..you know
finally you become tired of saying without being heared..
only Haj Mahmoud read here..and it's about weeks that he has gone from bayan..
I miss all of my blogger friends like matarsak ,haj Mahmoud ,Mr and Mrs engineer
by writing the first two lines I mean s.th else about my personal life but I suddenly remember that friends
finally you become tired then you become silence
ممکن است برای شما هم پیش آمده باشد که روی پروفایل شخصی اشاره کنید و با پیغام خطای User Not Found در اینستاگرام مواجه شده باشید. افراد در این شرایط گمان می کنند که این پیام را به این که مسدود یا بلاک شده اند دریافت و مشاهده می کنند ، اما حقیقت چیز دیگری است و دلایل مختلفی باعث بروز ارور User Not Found در اینستاگرام می شود.
تغییر نام کاربری
اولین دلیلی که باعث بروز خطای User Not Found در اینستاگرام و نمایش آن در عکس پروفایل شخصی این است که نام کاربری خود را تغییر دا
ممکن است برای شما هم پیش آمده باشد که روی پروفایل شخصی اشاره کنید و با پیغام خطای User Not Found در اینستاگرام مواجه شده باشید. افراد در این شرایط گمان می کنند که این پیام را به این که مسدود یا بلاک شده اند دریافت و مشاهده می کنند ، اما حقیقت چیز دیگری است و دلایل مختلفی باعث بروز ارور User Not Found در اینستاگرام می شود.
تغییر نام کاربری
اولین دلیلی که باعث بروز خطای User Not Found در اینستاگرام و نمایش آن در عکس پروفایل شخصی این است که نام کاربری خود را تغییر دا
GoldThe beauty and rarity of gold, and the fact that it does not rust or tarnish, have made it highly valued throughout history. Pure gold is soft. It is generally hardened by alloying (mixing) it with copperor silver. The gold content of these alloys is measured in carats. Pure gold is said to be 24 carats, whereas an alloy of equal parts of gold and, say, silver is said to be 12-carat gold. Eighteen-carat goldis 18/24 pure gold; that is, 75 per cent gold. Mining and panning for gold Gold is found as a pure metal. It occurs either in the form of grains in sand or gravel, or as veins in rock. Very occasionally, much larger pieces are found on the surface. Piece Nowadays, most gold is obtained from mines. The rock is blasted out with explosives and then crushed by heavy machinery. The powde
Another day in Paradise
This is a story of a long journy. It has been started long ago and it's still continuing.
So let me start with the first day.
FIRST | DAY ! 
[NOTE ::::: TrY tO rEaD tHiS oNe WiTh BrItIsH aCcEnT]
I woke up today in a weird place! I had no idea where the hell am I. Everything was meaningless.
For a few hours I was trying to focus and remeber the last things before I pass out. But... NOTHING... 
"Where AM I?" I asked my self. No Answer.  I was tied up to a chair . I could feel an old wooden chair with uncomfotable noise. I tryed to get up but I felt pain in my leg. I felt like bleeding maybe. It didn't seem to be alot but it hurt. 
I wanted to shout and ask for help but with everything I've seen in my life, I knew it wasn't the best approach. 
When you're in a t
سال ها قرآن را مورد نقد قرار می دانند به این علت که گفته؛ آهن از آسمان آمده است‼️
اما امروز...
امروز همه میدانند که آهن موجود بر روی کره زمین در نتیجه برخورد شهاب سنگ هایی میباشد که ساخته شده از #آهن هستند ...
سایت علمی sciencealert : شهاب‌سنگ ویلامت  با 7/8متر مربع مساحت و 15/5 تن وزن بزرگ‌ترین شهاب‌سنگی است که تابه‌حال در آمریکا کشف شده ‌است . شهاب سنگ ویلامت از #آهن و نیکل ساخته شده است و در سال 1906 بوسیله ی موزه ی تاریخ طبیعی آمریکا واقع در شهر نیویور
LastPass password management is one of the most popular services that many professional users use it. But the company has announced that on Friday noticed some suspicious activity in Shbkhash that users of this service account passwords stolen usernames put at risk
Service password management, announced today that on Friday a list of suspicious activity on Shbkhash has found. The company said there is no evidence of theft of user information and Psvvrdhay there, but they found that e-mail users, hashes, password change notification and were in danger

Service password management, announced today that on Friday a list of suspicious activity on Shbkhash has found. The company said there is no evidence of theft of user information and Psvvrdhay there, but they found that e-mail users, has
I arrived at Gatwick International Airport about 11. As the aeroplane was landing it began raining to remind me of the essence of the weather of London.
After claiming my baggage, I went on to buy tickets to London St Pancras. about £12. well, not cheap! more expensive than the train from Tehran to Mashhad.
The train was to arrive at 11:19 and it actually came at 11:18:30! This was the first sign that I have entered a country where time matters! 
It was almost empty (and it remained so untill when I got off at St Pancras), scattered newspapers on some seats and a father who had fun teaching english grammer to his young girl; the problem was why should one use different words when talking about plural things! the girl reasoned `two oranges are still made of orange' which seemed logical t
واقعا فکر می‌کردم وقتی بالاخره بتونم بعد از این همه وقت لپ‌تاپ بخرم، تو کانالم درموردش می‌نویسم، ولی بازم نشد. خب بالاخره لپ‌تاپ محبوبمو خریدم! یکشنبه می‌رسه دستم... به امید این که کتاب‌های بیشتر و بهتری برای ترجمه بهم سپرده بشه و با همین لپ‌تاپ کاراشونو پیش ببرم.
for youحجم: 5.7 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

[Verse 1: Rita Ora] In your eyes, I’m alive در چشمانت، زنده ام Inside you’re beautiful درون زیبایی تو
Something so unusual in your eyes چیزی غیر معمول در چشمان تو I know
This is the first time ever somebody reads this.
Please tell me every curse you know which may come into your mind after reading
next paragraphs. Because I have cursed myself everyday with words like; idiot,
inept (my father’s favorite), trash, psycho.
I have not wanted to be a lover on that time. I have hated to be attached
to someone or something. I did even ran away from my family. Until I found
someone. Like other boys on that age and time, I met her in Yahoo. Our first
date was in our university. We sat on two separate bench because we afraid of university
securities. I did not have a fear about these guys but when I met her I scared.
My heart was tearing apart. However, indeed I was a master of self-control. Especially,
control of emotional. I knew myself as a totally reasonable a
hesitating will waste your time, will kill you...
~~~
what cause me to delay my works??
Laptop ?
So be careful about using it :
1- Think(deep) about your main aim of using laptop and write it somewhere
2- Don't lose your awareness during using laptop =
    - Don't do works what not belong to your plans & your aims . 
3- And define a limit time to use it
~~~
You know 
always there is too many problems;
in society, in family or in your own privet life
if you want to delay your important activities because of these 
finally you'll reach "nothing"
so try to ignore and skip these and just focus on your tasks
you should adjust yourself with every situation and never stop your attempt
~~~
My attempt to «only speak in English» finally had a result :)
This morning when i was asleep I
・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・
Whenever it snows... I am reminded of those days....
the day that you found me....
and the day that I finally found you...
and I lost you again, Lacie
and this time... Its for good

┈┈✼┈┈

{⋅. ♪ .⋅} 

»»————- DL ————-««
متن ترانه به همراه ترجمه ی فارسی
توضیح و تفسیر این ترانه (خطر اسپویل مانگا) ...

ادامه مطلب
・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・
Whenever it snows... I am reminded of those days....
the day that you found me....
and the day that I finally found you...
and I lost you again, Lacie
and this time... Its for good

┈┈✼┈┈

{⋅. ♪ .⋅} 

»»————- DL ————-««
متن ترانه به همراه ترجمه ی فارسی
توضیح و تفسیر این ترانه ...

ادامه مطلب
7. Clever (کیلِوِر)
    Definition: When someone is clever, they can solve a hard puzzle or problem
    Example: The clever boy thought of a good idea.
8. Cruel (کورول)
    Definition: When someone is cruel, they do bad things to hurt others.
    Example: The cruel man yelled at his sister.
9. Finally (فاینِلی)
    Definition: If something happens finally, it happens after a long time or at the end.
    Example: He finally crossed the finish line after five hours of running.
ادامه مطلب
آاااااااااااااااا ماشششالاااااا! جووونُم!
شما هم بیا وسط توروخدا!
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

The Beauty of the Ocean Black Marble

Characteristics are found in the Ocean Black marble that is not found in other natural stones. Because of the strength and durability of this type of stone and its unparalleled beauty, architects and interior designers use this type of stone to make their designs more luxurious.
This stone has also become a popular and expensive stone for use in the building because of its polished surface and a smooth mirror surface. Marble gives the home decoration its splendor and is well worth the investment in interior design because of its high strength and attractive appeal.
Ocean black slab

The resistance of the Black Ocean marble

Some marbles have a very high water absorption due to their calcareous nature. For this reason, they should not be us
گفتم: یه بار یه جا خوندم می‌گفت اگر خوب نشی، به بقیه هم صدمه میزنی.و چند وقته دارم فکر میکنم خوب نخواهم شد. و اونوقت بقیه ای در کار نخواهد بود.
مِه: آه, How I found this to be true. و من خیلی میترسم از کل این پروسه. حس میکنم یه حلقه بی نهایته، صدمه زدن و صدمه خوردن، که هر چی عمیق تر بری بیرون اومدن ازش غیرممکن تره. Then again، شاید من هیچ وقت بیرون نیومدم. برای قدم برداشتن خسته نیستی؟ من فکر کنم انرژیش رو هم نداشته باشم حتی. 
گفتم: یه بار یه جا خوندم می‌گفت اگر خوب نشی، به بقیه هم صدمه میزنی.
و چند وقته دارم فکر میکنم خوب نخواهم شد.
و اونوقت بقیه ای در کار نخواهد بود.
مِه: آه, How I found this to be true. و من خیلی میترسم از کل این پروسه.
حس میکنم یه حلقه بی نهایته، صدمه زدن و صدمه خوردن، که هر چی عمیق تر بری بیرون اومدن ازش غیرممکن تره. Then again، شاید من هیچ وقت بیرون نیومدم.
برای قدم برداشتن خسته نیستی؟ من فکر کنم انرژیش رو هم نداشته باشم حتی. 
I was staring at the faded blurred image in the mirror, thinking about how miserable she is and asked myself several times why? Why my life is always engaged with some fool crazy people‼! What should I learn from all these days and stories and when will this end for ever‼! I was Listening to all sorrows and griefs carried every day and moments with me. Then, as the matter of fact I found myself in some, dapple clear parts on the mirror and looked into those Big Dark Brown eyes and figured out why, why it has been always so difficult… The ones who left their homes never scare of being lost, they have a reckless selfhood that makes others feel unstable, Uncomfortable! Having so many rough thorny ambitions, create situations to blow peoples’ egoism away… and finally, one day, the
شنبه شارژر جدیدم رسید ... بد نبود ولی خب مثل مال خودمم نبود! 
امروز بابام شارژر گم شدمم پیدا کرد:/
همیشه ی خدا وقتی بابا جایی رو مرتب میکنه، یه چیزی گم میشه! اون روزم مهمون داشتیم و من خونه نبودم، بابام مرتب کرده بود اتاقمو. و خب نتیجه ش گم شدن شارژر بود. 
به هر حال خوشحالم شارژرم پیدا شد ^__^ (حقیقتش تعلق خاطر عجیبی به وسایلم دارم! حتی بهترشم بهم میدادن، بازم همون شارژر خودم فقط میتونست خوشحالم کنه:/)
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
Website Saz       
دسته :  آموزشی 
کد شامد : 1-2-686241-63-0-135721
حجم : 5,27 MB
نسخه : 1.0.0
قیمت : 5,500 تومان  OFF %55

اگر به فکر ساخت سایتی هستید و میخواهید در اینترنت دیده شوید و کسب درآمد کنید!اپلیکیشن 'Website Saz' میتونه کمکتون کنه.نرم افزاری کامل و جامع از صفر تا صد وبسایت به صورت جهت دار و گام به گام و تصویری، درقالب یک برنامه  برای  ساخت وبسایت بدون هیچ دانش برنامه نویسی!شما نیز میتوانید کسب و کار خود را در،  اینترنت قرار دهید و بیشتر بفروشید و تبلیغ کنید و یا حتی،
دسته : آموزشی 
کد شامد : 
1-2-686241-63-0-135721

حجم : ۵,۲۷ مگابایت
نسخه : ۱,۰,۰
قیمت :
۲,۵۰۰  تومان

اگر به فکر ساخت سایتی هستید و میخواهید در اینترنت دیده شوید و کسب درآمد کنید!
اپلیکیشن 'Website Saz' میتونه کمکتون کنه.
نرم افزاری کامل و جامع از صفر تا صد وبسایت به صورت جهت دار و گام به گام و تصویری، درقالب یک برنامه برای ساخت وبسایت بدون هیچ دانش برنامه نویسی!

شما نیز میتوانید کسب و کار خود را در، اینترنت قرار دهید و بیشتر بفروشید و تبلیغ کنید و یا حتی، با

The Beauty of the Ocean Black Marble

Characteristics are found in the Ocean Black marble that is not found in other natural stones. Because of the strength and durability of this type of stone and its unparalleled beauty, architects and interior designers use this type of stone to make their designs more luxurious.
This stone has also become a popular and expensive stone for use in the building because of its polished surface and a smooth mirror surface. Marble gives the home decoration its splendor and is well worth the investment in interior design because of its high strength and attractive appeal.
Ocean black slab

The resistance of the Black Ocean marble

Some marbles have a very high water absorption due to their calcareous nature. For this reason, they should not be us

The mountain begins with the first stone and man begins with the first suffering

A few days ago, I was reading about the epic of Gilgamesh. He was a hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology who was two thirds divine and one third mortal and ruled with ruthlessness in Uruk. People of Uruk went to the gods and wanted them to create a strong man who can fight to Gilgamesh.
Gods created Enkidu from soil. Gilgamesh fell in love with Enkidu at the first fight. Gilgamesh and Enkido started to travel around the world and fought injustice. There is a long story here but I want to jump this part to receive the part that Enkido fell sleep for ever by commanding gods. On the other words, he died.
For the first time at his life, Gilgamesh was suffering. While he was tolerating the pain of Enki
http://clashofclansbuilder.com/guides/view/2522 http://clashofclansbuilder.com/guides/view/2444 https://www.coolecleaners.com/blog/2014/01/11/2014-New-Years-Resolutions.aspx#commentEntry https://www.coolecleaners.com/blog/2015/03/04/Began-our-first-online-marketing-in-March.aspx#commentEntry https://www.coolecleaners.com/blog/2013/01/07/Cut-the-wicks-on-your-Yankee-Candles.aspx#commentEntry https://www.coolecleaners.com/blog/2014/05/02/UpdateWe-are-finally-ready-for-more-business.aspx#commentEntry https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/120/startup-psychology-why-entrepreneurs-will-save-the-planet# https://www.crowdholding.com/project/635/task/1723/read-our-new-article-about-web-30-and-discuss https://www.crowdholding.com/project/635/task/1673/cc-attended-malta-for-starfleets-demo-day-give-feedb
یوش،  Finally:) امتحان ها تموم شد و حالا وقت میکنم پس از مدت نسبتا طولانی پست بزارم:)
تو این مدت با توجه به امتحانات نتونستم انیمه زیاد نگاه کنم ولی خب 3تا انیمه مووی دیدم که شایان ذکر اند:) و توصیه میکنم که ببینیدشون.
برای دیدن اسم و توضیحات انیمه ها برین ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
Children as young as 12 are being strip searched by police in Australia.
New figures show more than 120 girls in New South Wales have been told to remove their clothes by officers in the past three years.
At 17, one woman was forced to remove her shirt on a public street by officers. They found nothing, yet the incident continues to haunt her five years on.
"I'm still standing there, middle of the street, no shirt on in front of school friends, other friends, family - anyone that can walk past," she recalled.
"It makes me extremely uncomfortable because I wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone else. I have felt so uncomfortable, I didn't even tell my parents."
In three years, 122 girls under the age of 17 were strip searched by police.
The youngest were two 12-year-olds, while eight 13-y

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

دریافتحجم: 3.99 مگابایت 
متنش:
I found a love for me
Darling just dive right inAnd follow my leadWell I found a girl beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it wasI will not give you up this tim
Website Saz       
دسته :  آموزشی 
کد شامد : 1-2-686241-63-0-135721
حجم : 5,27 MB
نسخه : 1.0.0
قیمت : 5,500 تومان  OFF %55

اگر به فکر ساخت سایتی هستید و میخواهید در اینترنت دیده شوید و کسب درآمد کنید!اپلیکیشن 'Website Saz' میتونه کمکتون کنه.نرم افزاری کامل و جامع از صفر تا صد وبسایت به صورت جهت دار و گام به گام و تصویری، درقالب یک برنامه  برای  ساخت وبسایت بدون هیچ دانش برنامه نویسی!شما نیز میتوانید کسب و کار خود را در،  اینترنت قرار دهید و بیشتر بفروشید و تبلیغ کنید و یا حتی،
Soudabeh:Prayer for need
O My Creator!  To Your unseen knowledge and to Your Power over the creatures, as long as You know my life is khair (good) for me, keep me alive  but when death is better for me,   let me die. 
O God!  I request you for the word of sincerity and fear of Yourself whether you are pleased  and satisfied with or angry and wrathful of and  l call for moderation either in my poorness or in  my reachness. And also I ask for the eternal blessing and the everlasting light of eyesight  and  also let me  satisfied with Your  Decision on me.O Lord! I demand You good life after death and see You so closely and  l am enthusiasm to  join You and  meet You without being in state of loss,  harm or dark sedition. (  so that l will not be punished for my evil deeds,
Many people think that mummies only come from Egypt but in fact Mummies of humans and other animals have been found  in places like Asia, Europe, and North and South America.  both as a result of natural preservation through unusual conditions, and as cultural artifacts. Over one million animal mummies have been found in Egypt, many of which are cats.
As far as we know, the practice of mummification of the dead was not common in ancient Persia. But It might be interesting that as of 2012, at least eight mummified human remains have been recovered in Iran.
Discovering the First Saltman
In 1994, commercial salt mining operations were being carried out in the Chehrabad Salt Mine when the first saltman was discovered. Along with his mummified remains, several artifacts, including iron kn
dear future parisa,
During my entire life i have never seen a girl like you, strong and visionary. A hopeful girl that believes and makes the world a better place for life. I am writing to you now, because i want to remind you why you have already stayed were you are. the things that made you finally decide unfortunately are not positive motivations. I am making the decision to leave everything behind myself. to stop having a life trying to fix issues that are out of my control. these days all the doors are closed and i have no more energy to fight to stay. I can guess that the day you are reading this you are depressed of the difficulties around you, you may have missed your parents, family, friends and so on, but please stay strong, the world is a place to choose and to decide. It is not
 NEW TO AMERICA
Nancy was new to America. She came to America speaking only her native language. She brought her 8-year-old son with her. He was all she had in the world.
They found an apartment in Arcadia. They were there for only two months when a neighbor's dog jumped over the fence. The dog ran toward Nancy's son. Nancy put her body in between the dog and her son. The dog stopped when it saw Nancy screaming at it. She was going to punch it in the nose. The dog turned around.
Shaking, Nancy took her son upstairs. They stayed in the apartment all weekend. Then Nancy found another apartment, close to the school that her son was going to attend.
She and her son walked everywhere. One day her son started coughing badly. He had an asthma attack. All the walking was making his asthma worse.
i tried to install actix-web from source but it returned error about openssl:
error: failed to run custom build command for `openssl-sys v0.9.47`process didn't exit successfully: `/mnt/A20EF3040EF2CFF1/work/rust/actix-web/target/debug/build/openssl-sys-f099451dfc156dca/build-script-main` (exit code: 101)--- stdoutcargo:rustc-cfg=const_fncargo:rerun-if-env-changed=X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_LIB_DIRX86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_LIB_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=OPENSSL_LIB_DIROPENSSL_LIB_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIRX86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIROPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_DIRX86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENS
One of The Tourist Attractions in Iran : Kermanshah Province
Kermanshah the capital of Kermanshah Province, is located 525 kilometres (326 miles) from Tehran in the western part of Iran.
According to the 2011 census, its population is 851,405. A majority of the population speaks Southern Kurdish. Kermanshah has a moderate and mountainous climate. Kermanshah is the largest Kurdish-speaking city in Iran.

Most of the inhabitants of Kermanshah are Shia Muslims, but there are minorities such as Sunni Muslims, Yarsanism and so on. Kermanshah is the principal city in this region, and also one of the tourist Attractions in Iran.
With an altitude of about 1200 m above sea level, it has a moderate and mountainous climate. According to 2006 census, the population of this city was about 950400.
In the past I was looking for a jinn
Those who searching for the elf Finally they find the devil Many stories were definedI studied the book but did not find a way Until I said, my God, I see the jinn I was just inside the room at one time I saw a person standing by the door of the roomIts was obviously not human and had several characteristics It was in form of skeletons similar to humans

No clothes

His face was covered with red hair, except for his face around the noseand forehead Her body was white

thick hair
The length of the hair was about 3 cm

The hair and nails were healed so that they did not need to be corrected

They are found in some dense, not found between hair.
 Sometimes there is space between hair, some of them have hair loss and illness.

There
دستورات زیر را اجرا می کنیم:
$ sudo lvmdiskscan /dev/loop0 [ <90.99 MiB] /dev/ubuntu-vg/ubuntu-lv [ <49.00 GiB] /dev/loop1 [ <211.76 MiB] /dev/loop2 [ <88.68 MiB] /dev/sda2 [ 1.00 GiB] /dev/sda3 [ <49.00 GiB] LVM physical volume /dev/sdb [ 1.00 TiB] 2 disks 4 partitions 0 LVM physical volume whole disks 1 LVM physical volume
$ sudo pvscan PV /dev/sda3 VG ubuntu-vg lvm2 [<49.00 GiB / 0 free] Total: 1 [<49.00 GiB] / in use: 1 [<49.00 GiB] / in no VG: 0 [0 ]
$ sudo vgscan Reading volume groups from cache. Found volume group "ubuntu-vg" using metadata type lvm2
$ sudo pvcreate /dev/sdb Physical volume "/dev/sdb" successfully created.
$ sudo vgextend ubuntu-vg /dev/sdb Volume group "ubuntu-vg" successfully extended
$ sudo lvscan ACTIVE '/dev/ubuntu-
What Is Bitcoin Mining?

1-  Buy Bitcoin Mining Hardware.
For Mining BTC At First You Need an ASIC Miner Machine.
Asic Miners are Specialized Machines were Built with Asic Chips For Mining Bitcoin .
How Ever You Can Mine With Your Pc and Laptop But it’s not efficiency and you won’t be able to earn penny per Month .
Machines Power metric is Hash Rate and it’s a way to measure of the processing Power in Bitcoin Network .
2- Chose a Mining Pool
You need to select a mining pool to join and the others to mine with your Mining Machine.
Otherwise you should go for Solo Mining and you need a huge amount of Hash Power for Solo Mining.
By joining a pool you will share your own hash power with the other miners in the pool and when the pool found a bitcoin block you get paid based on your
“Great time in Iran”I went solo to Iran through Uppersia and everything went perfectly. It was the only agency I could find that quoted me a price I could afford for a 9 day trip. seyed ali mohammad hosseini, my guide was very easy to get along with; he was efficient, calm, patient, had a good sense of humor and went above and beyond to make the trip enjoyable. He took me to sights and events I never would've found out about on my own and always gave me enough space and freedom. No complaints, only compliments.
Anyone reading this will already know that Iran is perfectly safe to visit. The people were always friendly and courteous and seemed to take a genuine interest that I was enjoying myself in their country. As a Canadian, eveything in Iran was different and fascinating to me. The
“Great time in Iran”I went solo to Iran through Uppersia and everything went perfectly. It was the only agency I could find that quoted me a price I could afford for a 9 day trip. seyed ali mohammad hosseini, my guide was very easy to get along with; he was efficient, calm, patient, had a good sense of humor and went above and beyond to make the trip enjoyable. He took me to sights and events I never would've found out about on my own and always gave me enough space and freedom. No complaints, only compliments.
Anyone reading this will already know that Iran is perfectly safe to visit. The people were always friendly and courteous and seemed to take a genuine interest that I was enjoying myself in their country. As a Canadian, eveything in Iran was different and fascinating to me. The
Monji is Emam Mahdi.
He is among us and sees our relations,beliefs,actions in front of American's lifestyle and finally our visions about the other world near our God.
So are you special enough and ready that he comes?
I think I am not enough strong and powerful to help him but I want and pray (قَوِّ علی خدمتک جوارحی و اشدد علی ااعزیمه جوانحی )  
so it will be helpfully for me and you.
Charming person will be Mahdi.Full of nice strategic and tactical programming for victory.Are we awake enough to handle the time of the emergence of Mahdi?Have you enough money to help this process and The men(313 men)? people thinke The 313 people don't need to our help. What do you think? 
1-  400 Bad Request
پیغام
خطای درخواست اشتباه 400 به این معنی است درخواستی که از سوی مرورگر شما
به سرور وب سایت مورد نظرتان ارسال شده است (برای مثال درخواست باز کردن یک
صفحه خاص)، دچار نوعی ناهنجاری است. تا هنگامی که سرور درخواست شما را درک نکند، نمی تواند آن را انجام دهد و در نتیجه شما با خطای 400 روبرو خواهید شد.
2-  403 Forbidden
کد ممنوعیت به این معنی است دسترسی به صفحه یا منابعی که می خواهید آنها را بیابید، مطلقا ممنوع است. به بیان دیگر، خطای 403 بدان معنی ا
In my opinion, there are two types of falling in love for human
beings, Natural-love and Artificial-Love. In the first one, you are in a normal
and healthy condition in your life, and by "normal" and "healthy"
I don't mean an "every-thing-is-OK" life! I simply mean, you HAVE problems,
just like everybody else has them, but those are not some BIG deals, you know. I
mean they EXIST, but don't make you frustrated or feel alone or weak or miserable.
Generally, I mean in those conditions you are OK with your little sweet life.
And at these times something may happen that I call it Natural-Love! Weird title,
hah?! I know, but if you listen to my explanations, you'll soon agree with me
on choosing such name. So, what exactly is this Natural-Love thing? A Natural-Love
is a kind of love that you do
Marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock composed of recrystallised carbonate mineral. This stone is a plentiful stone which can be found in shades of Grey Marble, Cream Marble , Pietra Grey Marble , Golden Back Marble , Beige Marble ....
The word  “ Marble ” derives from Greek word meaning : CRYSTALLINE ROCK.
It is cut into slabs or smaller pieces to be used in construction or art, generally found in US, Greece and Iran.

Crystalline marble is a white stone with a sugary appearance, including the calcium carbonate.
This stone is made of calcite mineral, the word crystal and chini are not the standard and scientific words.
Example: Azna crystal, Aligoodarz, ghorveh…

for more information visit the atlasstone.co & contactus.
ارور 404 not found
معروف ترین ارور در رده ارورهای 4XX می باشد. به زبان ساده در سمت مرورگر یک صفحه و یا آدرسی درخواست می شود و این آدرس و یا صفحه وجود ندارد. حال ممکن است به خاطر اشتباه تایپی آدرس وجود نداشته باشد و یا قبا وجود داشته و دیگر وجود ندارد. این نوع خطا برای سئو سایت ضرر دارد و پیشنهاد می شود به شکل اصولی رفع کنید و برای مانیتورینگ این نوع خطاها ابزار سرچ کنسول نیز وجود دارد.
ادامه این پست را در سایت ما دنبال کنید.  www.testerking.ir

Flute Sonata in B flat Major , Anh.4
I.Allegro
II.Polacca (Polonaise)
III.Largo
IV.Thema mit Varationen : Allegretto
کیانا فاطمی فر، فلوت
پرنیان خلف رضایی، پیانو

The Flute Sonata in B-flat major, Anh. 4 is a composition for flute and keyboard attributed to Ludwig van Beethoven found amongst his papers after his death. It remained unpublished until 1906.The composition is in four movements.    1    Allegro    2    Polacca (polonaise)    3    Largo    4    Thema mit Variationen : AllegrettoCarla Rees, in a review of a recording of the sonata released by Naïve Records in 2008 noted that the sonata is a true duo with both instruments sharing in the melodic material. She also speculated based on the writing for the
ساینس دایرکت:در بررسی های گسترده درباره سلامتی، مشخص شده است که سالم بودن افراد وابستگیِ زیاد به دینداری آنها داشته است، جالب توجه است که نوع دینداری افراد به میزان سلامتی آنها مربوط نبوده است (اصل و اساس دینداری باعث افزایش سلامتی افراد میشود و به نوع دین بستگی ندارد)As part of a survey of community health, it was found that the prevalence of symptoms was related to religious allegiance. This relationship did not depend on denomination or creedژورنال زیست شناسی آمریکا:هدف از این تحقیق آشکار کردن رابطه بین عبادت کردن
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
Hi, little sis. what's up?
Enjoying the so-called "holidays"?
As you probably know, I'm writing this text of mine, to congratulate my precious sister on her birthday :)
These couple of days, I've been thinking about what I should write, but, well, nothing thrilling came to mind. Guess I'll just pour out my thoughts, hoping it won't result in a mess :P
You know, whenever we visit Urmia, I always listen to a certain list of songs, so everytime I hear those songs, I'm reminded of you and our beautiful memories. Lately I've been listening to that certain list, times after times and it made me quite, ... happy :D
I think I've been truly lucky to have such a great time and I'm really thankful to you, the very person who let me enjoy such a wonderful childhood, and not only my childhood
آموزش رفع خطاهای (DLL(Missing OR Not Found:کسانی که از سیستم عامل ویندوز استفاده می کنید ممکن است(حتما) تاکنون با خطاهای DLL برخورد کرده باشند،در این پست به صورت عمیق به معرفی رایج ترین خطاها و عیب یابی آنها می پردازیم با ما همراه باشید.آیا تاکنوم خطای DLL را در ویندوز کامپیوتر خود مشاهده کرده اید؟  این خطاهای رایج بسیار آزاردهنده هستند و معمولا یافتن ریشه این مشکل بسیار سخت است زیرا برای رفع و پیدا کردن مشکل باید چندین مرحله را طی کنید.اگر میخواهید حل کن
آموزش رفع خطاهای (DLL(Missing OR Not Found:کسانی که از سیستم عامل ویندوز استفاده می کنید ممکن است(حتما) تاکنون با خطاهای DLL برخورد کرده باشند،در این پست به صورت عمیق به معرفی رایج ترین خطاها و عیب یابی آنها می پردازیم با ما همراه باشید.آیا تاکنوم خطای DLL را در ویندوز کامپیوتر خود مشاهده کرده اید؟  این خطاهای رایج بسیار آزاردهنده هستند و معمولا یافتن ریشه این مشکل بسیار سخت است زیرا برای رفع و پیدا کردن مشکل باید چندین مرحله را طی کنید.اگر میخواهید حل کن
Good old rain
Is pounding on the dreamers
You've left a stain
On every single hour
All the treasures found
Will vanish with the tide
Illusion has gone
I'm all out of your web

Maybe on the moon
There is a soil for the doomed
I should save us a ride
I'll do what you want me to do
I'll lose the grip of your eyes
You're the needle in my arm

I'll drain drain drain
The rivers of addiction
I dreamed I could
Feed my veins in oblivion
But ain't no shelter
For the years of our blindness
Though we're good people

We're bullets to each other wings

Maybe on the moon
There is a soil for the doomed
I should save us a ride
You're the needle in my arm

Rain rain rain
Am I the only winner ?
In this silly game
Where tears are a trophy to gather
so here I am.  how many years have passed? how many people have I met? how many wrong people have I met?
And I am leaving. finally. after all these years and failures and heartaches and rejectoins.
And he is nor here. And somehow this is what I chose for myself. 
.This. Sitting on this uncomfartable couch in a strange apartment on a shitty Friday. Waiting to meet another stranger. 
Is this really what I wanted?
What did I want? Why dont I remember?
Feeling sorry for myself, is not really my thing. Neither is feeling lost. 
Maybe I am giving all these memories and past feeling too much credit now. Maybe I have forgotten the bad things. Or maybe, just like any other aspects of our lives, those days and memories were not perfect but simple were the best we have ever had. and We did not kn
The enemy intends to make easy to do whatever is contrary to Fitrah ( nature)  and at the same time,  increase its love for doing it in the society. 
While according to the text of the prayer,  Hayat Tayebeh (pure life) Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  expresses 12 aspects of Khair (good deed)  inorder to prevent this problem in the society .
The beginning of disorders is from the night that actually begins from Maghreb , although the correction begins from the night. If anyone wants to do Khair (good) he has to revive the night . In the first step,  we have a day and a night and in the second step,  we have Maghreb and Isha, morning and noon and evening.  Components of day and night is Yum . We have a Lail ( night)  that has two components of Maghreb and Isha and time of Maghreb is sho
Saffron is a rich, yellow-hued and ancient spice. Saffron threads are a deep reddish orange, but turn golden yellow when cooked, or brewed as a tea. Because saffron’s harvesting process is so labor intensive, the price point can get pretty steep — it’s the world’s most expensive spice. But a little goes a long way, so a jar of the precious stuff should last you for a bit.

Saffron comes from flowers of the Crocus sativus, which grows in the middle east and parts of Europe — it’s most commonly cultivated in Iran, India, and Greece. Saffron has been used since ancient times to add color and flavor to foods, as a fabric dye, and also has benefits when brewed as a tea. It was prized by the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians as a medicinal remedy; some research shows that
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
Kabkab Dates price 
Kabkab Dates Price : Like other Iranian dates, Kabkab dates are one of the most delicious and popular dates in the world.
Kabkab dates are available in Iran, both with and without syrup.
These dates have a unique and quite sweet and interesting taste that can make the consumer feel good.
These dates have a lot of energy for daily use.
Also you can read about Mazafati Dates price , Piarom Dates price and Buy Iranian dates .
Price of dates in 2020
With the growth of several percent inflation contained and thus rising prices and the general economic situation today, in fact we see that many commodity prices materials cover the price of dates compared to past years increased many have followed .
Therefore, marketers and buyers of dates, as well as exporters, were not
Young women in Iran, are having cosmetic surgery in the hope of attaining the Hollywood ‘doll face’.
Iran has been named the nose job capital of the world – with seven times more operations carried out there than in America – despite the high cost of the surgery.
Every year 200,000 Iranians are undergoing rhinoplasty operations.
The Rhinology Research Society of Iran who conducted the study in co-operation with Johns Hopkins University in the US found that the rate of nose jobs per capita is seven times that of America and as prevalent in the Islamic republic as it is in Brazil.
Another anonymous Iranian woman who had a nose job not long ago told The Guardian: ‘I do have a better social life and I don’t have to be ashamed of my big, fat nose anymore.
‘In our family, different
Customized tour in Iran
My husband and i recently visited iran. While we were looking for iranian travel companies, we found uppersia  in Tripadvisor. The reviews were great and now I can surely say that they are one of the best travel agency in iran.The team coordinating very fast and informative,our tour guide was Seyed ali mohammad hosseini.ali was kind, very patient, flexible and his time was ours to do whatever we want. We decided together what we should see and how long his time was going to be with us.His knowledge of all things it was quite amazing. he had a great way of putting it across. he had a great personality and was very very personable. By the end of the tour we felt we were friends rather than clients.he was obviously very well known by many people.he always make sure th
Customized tour in Iran
My husband and i recently visited iran. While we were looking for iranian travel companies, we found uppersia  in Tripadvisor. The reviews were great and now I can surely say that they are one of the best travel agency in iran.The team coordinating very fast and informative,our tour guide was Seyed ali mohammad hosseini.ali was kind, very patient, flexible and his time was ours to do whatever we want. We decided together what we should see and how long his time was going to be with us.His knowledge of all things it was quite amazing. he had a great way of putting it across. he had a great personality and was very very personable. By the end of the tour we felt we were friends rather than clients.he was obviously very well known by many people.he always make sure th
In today’s competitive world that is rapidly changing, the organizations should be seen the changes as one of main competitive axes.The organizations can create this changes and innovation through entrepreneurship. On the other hand, having a strategic though is integral part of advanced organizations in competitive environment and the Balanced Score Card (BSC) such as strategic planning instruments is in organizations. In this paper, with combining of entrepreneurship and financial and non-financial indexes of the balanced score card was presented a model of prioritizing for dimensions of entrepreneurship; this prioritizing model can help to the strategy of organizations about entrepreneurship. In this prioritizing model, the structure of evaluation of entrepreneurship dimensions from t
امروز یادم افتاد چه قد میتونستم تو بچگی اعصاب خردکن باشم :))) قضیه از اونجایی شروع شد که من تک فرزند بودم با یه پدر و مادر شاغل که نیاز به مراقبت داشتم اونم وقتی 5 یا شاید 6 سالم بود. پس خانوادۀ محترم برای مراقبت از من به فکر استخدام یه پرستار افتادن که خب بنده از همون اولم خوشم نمیومد، میگفتم خودم تنها از پس همه چی بر می آم و از اینجور حرفایی که همۀ بچه ها میگن تا یه غریبه پیششون نمونه، حتی اگه طرف یه پرستار باشه. خیلی خوب یادمه که 4 تا اومدن و هیچ ک
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is
برنامه ای نوشتم که تعدادی عدد رو داخل خود برنامه تعریف کرده و ســــپس با روش مرتب سازی حبابی مرتبشون کنه. حالا شما سعی کنید برنامه ای بنویسید که همین اعداد رو از ورودی گرفته و مرتب کنه. میتونید یک شرط بگذارید که اگه کاربر کاراکتر خاصی رو وارد کرد به معنای پایان اعداد  وارد شده باشه. یا میتونید اعداد رو یکجا بگیرید و پردازش کنید. اگه سوالی بود در خدمت هستم.
#Programmer : Saeed Damghanian
#Web : Pyschool.blg.ir
def bubbleSort(arr):
    n = len(arr)

# Traverse through all array elements
    for i in ran
What Is Bitcoin Mining?

Buy Bitcoin Mining Hardware.
For Mining BTC At First You Need an ASIC Miner Machine.
Asic Miners are Specialized Machines were Built with Asic Chips For Mining Bitcoin .
How Ever You Can Mine With Your Pc and Laptop But it’s not efficiency and you won’t be able to earn penny per Month .
Machines Power metric is Hash Rate and it’s a way to measure of the processing Power in Bitcoin Network .
Chose a Mining Pool
You need to select a mining pool to join and the others to mine with your Mining Machine.
Otherwise you should go for Solo Mining and you need a huge amount of Hash Power for Solo Mining.
By joining a pool you will share your own hash power with the other miners in the pool and when the pool found a bitcoin block you get paid based on your hash powe
علاقه مندان آهنگ های اصیل همواره به دنبال شناسایی جدیدترین و بهترین آهنگ های جهان هستند تا از شنیدن زیباترین و معروف ترین آهنگ ها لذت ببرند! گرچه هر کس سبک خاصی از موسیقی را می پسندد اما اگر فارغ از سبک ها صحبت کنیم، همواره آهنگ هایی هستند که در عرصه جهان موفقیت و محبوبیت بالایی به دست می آورند. در واقع صرف نظر از سبک، زبان و … برخی آهنگ ها در لیست بهترین آهنگ های جهان قرار می گیرند و در بین تمام مردم دنیا محبوب و معروف می شوند.

برترین آهنگ ها
Abstract: After the end of vertical integrating age in which organizations themselves implemented and executed entirely supply chain activities From the beginning to the end (from supply to distribution and delivery layers of products and customer services), now outsourcing age of organizational activities is started. Nowadays evaluation and outsourcing activities control is one of the manager's challenges.And this fact in the most cases has subject to the experts' thoughts and styles with regard to human judgment and rationalization. And Above all, lack of certainty condition in evaluation indexes, and Outsourcing activities continuation will be subjected to risk by this issue. Thus, in this article after literature reviewing in standards and suppliers' operation Evaluation indexes, we st
The Beauty of the Ocean Black Marble and Ocean marble

Characteristics are found in the luxurious Ocean Black marble and Ocean marble that is not found in other natural stones. Because of the strength and durability of this type of stone and its unparalleled beauty, architects and interior designers use this type of stone to make their designs more luxurious.

Ocean marble slab

ocean black marble

flooring Ocean black marble
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فا
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed

Sayyed-ibn-Taoos says to his son, Sayyed Muhammad:
‘O my son, Muhammad! I,advise you  your brother and anyone who reads this book to deal correctly with the Almighty Allah and His messenger (s.a.w.a.) and to follow their recommendations and glad tidings about the advent of our master, Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). For, I have witnessed a plenty the words and deeds of numerous people in opposition to what Allah and His messenger wish so For instance, if he loses someone, a horse, a dirham or dinar, his thought will at once focus on them and he will earnestly strive to find them. But I have not found anyone so engrossed over the matter of delay in Imam’s advent as they are over such petty issues. Besides, they are not disturbed by Imam’s absence as they are by losing such petty things. So,
Very little can be found in the legal relationship that makes little or no use of this rule, the staple rule.
The purpose of the Stapled rule is to prohibit the use of, or claim to, a right or obligation or any subject of a right that a claimant has previously objected to or expresses, for example, after the conclusion of a contract, one of the parties can not claim to be illegal.
As Stapel flies against the lawsuit, it keeps him from being guilty of something or denying them.
An individual who benefits from the flow of statels is a sign of his exemption from keeping certain things.
While from the point of view of the person, the insignia of Staspel is his absolute prohibition on providing a reason for the same matter.
How is the staple rule in Iran?
The purpose of the prohibition of citat
Cloudia:Elham San today was great.
I just wanted to tell you that the warrior me had a victory.
Elham San:tell me about it.
Claudia:
First I woke up soon so I wasn't late for class. The professor kept telling about me and how good I am in class. Im not studying so it was kinda fun being called that.
Elham San:yeah it feels great :)) you feel so special like you really have some talents
Claudia:Right? I was proud of myself.
Then I bought two envelopes and decorated them with washi and stickers. One of them was for a "get well soon" card for ms Roohafza and the other was for a long letter to Sara.
Then after one more class I met her and we did a thing together and finally she was normal again. Having her back like that was such a relief.
Elham San:it's good to hear that.
Claudia:
Then after
From Hussain’s (PBUH) Ashura to the Reappearance of Mahdi (PBUH)
There are three categories of mourners…First category: Although they do not abandon mourning and attend mourning sessions, they commit any sin which its conditions are fulfilled! Perception of such person of the uprising of Imam Hussein (PBUH) is incomplete.Second category: Their hearts are pure and they mourn sincerely, but they do not know the purposes of mourning properly. Third category: Those who know fair and useful points about Ashura and have linked their lives to Imam Hussein's (PBUH) goals, they are closer to the truth and seeking it. Their mourning is more effective.
Also, the awaiting people…The first category are the people who sin and commit mistakes, but because they are naturally searching for true pea
In this paper, we presented the multi items inventory control model that its objective is minimizing total cost. This model is formulated under four constraints consist of storage spaces, budgetary, allowable shortage quantities and periodic order quantities. Two latest constraints is interval typically. In presented model, shortage is allowable and leadtime is zero. The parameters such as demands, costs (including: setting, holding, shortage) and constraints resources are fuzzy. Type of fuzzy numbers in demand & cost is triangular and numbers of constraints resources are positive trapezoid typically. In solution methodology, first we converted the cost objective function to three objective functions and then reduced fuzzy constraints to crisp constraints via defuzzification. Then we s
{Seeking the Savior in Different Religions - No. 31-40}

{31}
Savor seeking in other religions
Besides (Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Budism), and besides (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) there are other religions that believe in the “promised person”; religions like «Confucianism, Daoism, Manichaeism and...»
As an example, “Confucianism” is found along with “Daoism” in China. Or Manicheans believe in “Mani” who knows himself Faraghlit (Faraghlit is the person whom Jesus (PBUH) announced his coming).
The Savior in religions, p. 244 & 246

Read the rest 
ادامه مطلب
Vanguard of light 
Author: Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi
PREFACE This collection in your hand comprises of twelve pure traditions concerning Hazrat Mahdi ( a. s) . with six of them quoted from the famous books of eminent Sunni scholars and the other six narrated from famous Shiite sources. These traditions along with their translation and brief explanation are expressed in very concise, attractive and fluent manner. A brief glance over them can acquaint you with the dimension of Imam Mahdi’ s advent, the manner of his rule and the glad tidings given by the holy Prophet ( s. a. w. a) . and Imams ( a. s) . concerning him. One point that can clearly be observed in these traditions is that the matter of universal government of Imam Mahdi ( a. s) . is much higher than what a few among the ignor
Microsoft’s Surface Pro X is the company’s latest attempt to sell a computer that runs on an Arm-designed chip like the iPad and most cellphones, instead of the Intel-designed processor akin to the ones that have run most Windows personal computers since the very earliest days of personal computing.
The idea is that this computer, which runs on a custom Microsoft SQ1 chip, built in partnership with Qualcomm, can deliver a really thin design with no fans, long battery life and cellular connectivity, while also running most of the traditional Windows apps people need. I’ve been testing it for the past several days.
If this all sounds a bit familiar, that’s because Microsoft has tried this same strategy before, first with the Surface RT computer in 2012 and again through a partnersh
In the reading section, the writer contends that reading less literature materials has negative effects on the reading public, culture in general, and the future of literature itself; however, in the lecture, the professor casts doubts on the reading points by presenting some reasons and examples.
First of all, the writer claims that literature play a key role in stimulating public intellectual by cultivating our imaginations, sympathies, and language skills; in contrast, the professor rejects this notion by stating that reading public is not constrained to one form, literature. nowadays there exists a large variety of other subjects such as history and science with high quality which can be replaced. She mentions that literature is one of the means.
Moreover, contrary to the idea in the r

۱.من مسعله اینکه ی جای درست و حسابی برای آرشیو کردن اهنگ هام داشته باشم خعلی وقته ک ذهن منو ب خودش مشغول کرده! حالا ک تقریبا دیگ سیستم خودمو دارم دلم میخواد ی کانال بزنم و اونجا آرشیو شون کنم. شاید چهارتا آدم دیگ هم خوششون اومد و از طرف دیگ خیلی دلم میخواد اکانت اسپاتیفای بخرم. یعنی خعععلللیییااااا! ولی خب خودم باید پولشو بدم و در اون حد الان پول ندارم. یس. ای نور هو مانی:/
۲. با پونه داره کارمون دوباره راه میفته امیدوارم نتیجه ها ک اومد بچه دا
In this paper we developed inventory control models (r,Q) & (R,T) in multi-items environment with two objectives as minimizing costs (holding & shortage) and risk level under constraints including available budgetary, the least service level, storage spaces & allowable quantities of shortage. Demand distribution functions are assumed to be normal and demands are supported by backlogging. At first we develop crisp model then fuzzy stochastic models with fuzzy budgetary, allowable quantities of shortage and shortage spaces (i.e. stochastic with normal distribution function) parameter. All of fuzzy numbers are triangular type. In methodology of solution we change model to a crisp multiobjective by using difuzzification of fuzzy constraints and fuzzy chances constrained programming
سه تا تکنیکِ خیلی مهم توی فروش و مذاکره حرفه ای داریم به نام
. (found, felt, feel) .
اگه آخر این تکنیک عبارت (باز نظر، نظرِ شماست) رو به کار ببرین که فبها
این تکنیک زمانی کاربرد داره که مشتری داره بهتون شکایت میکنه. ‏(feel#) یعنی درکت میکنم
‏(Felt#) یعنی قبلا درک شده یا اتفاق افتاده
‏(Found#) یعنی مشتری ها با ما کار میکنن چون... .
مثلا؛
 مشتری میگه قیمت هاتون بالاست، دوره هاتون گرونه، فلان محصولتون قیمتش بالاست، قطعاتتون گرونه و غیره. 
اول باید بگی: درکتون
Mango is one of the first fruits used by humans in the tropics and tropics. Where do you know where this fruit comes from? On the slopes of the Himalayas in India and Burma. More than 4,000 years ago, the evergreen tree was found in the area and has been introduced to other countries.It is interesting to note that 40 to 60 of these trees still remain in these areas, and more interestingly, the ancient mangoes were not as pleasant as the mangoes of today because of their greater fiber texture. The fruit was called mango in Persian and is still known today as the English name mango mango, which is taken from a phrase we will explain earlier. Since India is considered the birthplace of this fruit, in Hinduism it was called the food of the gods, and the name Mango is derived from the word mang
Those who searching for the elf Finally they find the devil
 Many stories were definedI studied the book but did not find a way Until I said, my God, I see the jinn I was just inside the room at one time I saw a person standing by the door of the roomIts was obviously not human and had several characteristics It was in form of skeletons similar to humans
No clothes
 His body was covered with red hair, except for his face around the nose and forehead
thick hair
the hair of some of them is Low density and some is High density Their skin is visible between their hair some of them have hair loss and illness
There was no nest
No hips were hi
as
i said the top iranian official thought after the deal the they can resolve all
the problem. they insist to link every problem to the deal and the people hope
so. But during the negotiation a dual approach was seen. Iran lunch the missile
and threat Israel to destroy. It was slamed by other countries. Iran
was not alone to have a dual approach. the European and America recommend
possible consensus points in the debates but after that they parrot absurd
and outdated statement.
All
in all I remember that the supreme leader asked the government to be vigilant against
bullying powers and hegemonic forces.
Finally
the jcpoa accepted by iran and everyone expect to
experience the new paradise…
Those who searching for the elf Finally they find the devil
 Many stories were definedI studied the book but did not find a way Until I said, my God, I see the jinn I was just inside the room at one time I saw a person standing by the door of the roomIts was obviously not human and had several characteristics It was in form of skeletons similar to humans
No clothes
 His body was covered with red hair, except for his face around the nose and forehead
thick hair
the hair of some of them is Low density and some is High density Their skin is visible between their hair some of them have hair loss and illness
There was no nest
No hips were hi
Tonight was magical. Maybe in a thousand years I would never had thought that such a night could exist!
Y fell asleep in the corner of the Haseer. X lay down with his head on a sleeping bag. I did the same thing after a while. And after a time we found ourselves talking about stuff. First, X showed me the big bear constellation and how we find the North star with it. And then wwe looked for other constellations and spotted comets and shooting stars. we spotted Zohreh and Moshtari and Zohal. X brought us proper pillows and blankets. We lay there next to each other for a long time and X told me how every body thinks stusff about us. He told me how my mom had asked him to make the rip get cancelled. And how he himself was having second thoughts about hte trip even a half hour before it. I ask
ارور ۴۰۰ Bad Request
ارور ۴۰۰ به این معنی است تا هنگامی که سرور درخواست شما را درک نکند، نمی تواند آن را انجام دهد و در نتیجه شما با خطای ۴۰۰ روبرو خواهید شد.
ارور ۴۰۳ Forbidden
خطای ۴۰۳ بدان معنی است آنچه که می خواهید ببینید، برای شما غیرقابل دسترسی است به بیان ساده تر سایت ورود شما را ممنوع کرده است .
ارور ۴۰۴ Not Found
این خطا به معنی پیدا نشدن آدرس مورد نظر می باشد به عبارتی صفحه مورد نظر پاک شده ، آدرس آن تغییر کرده است و یا لینک مورد نظر اشتباه است
ارور In
I don't know why parents insist on talking about others. specially mothers. God damn..other girls other girls..you know all of the mothers ate kind,they miss you , they love you but sometimes hard to tolerate:|
sometimes I say to myself, let's show them the real other girls, and be one of them.
last week that my mother was on travel,  although I had coaching exams I cooked, cleaned washed the dishes, and there was no mess in our home, and actually they see I can handle it very good..but she always love me to cooked and always say look at Fazeleh she never let her mother to touch anything and always cook,but tou I worry about you after marriage (actually she is 5years younger than me:/what the hell!) I never wana be like them because there is nothing in their damn minds except marriage and
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
کتاب مردم شماری هندوستان که فهرست اقوام بلوچستان در آن ذکر شده،سال چاپ کتاب۱۹۴۱ میباشد.
شایان ذکر هست این دو ورق کتاب در کتابخانه سلطنتی حاکم خاران یافت شده حدود ۳سال قبل یا بیشتر.
تیره های اصلی بادینی در قسمت پایین صفحه.‌
پ ن: شاخه های فرعی عنوان نشده. در این برگ کتاب فقط تیره های اصلی ذکر شده و از تیره های: انگل زی.داری زی یا دایی زی.بهارزهی.شیخ حسینی.بلغانی.حمیدزهی.محبت زهی.باران زهی.بولان زهی و... بعنوان سردارخیل یاد
When we think of elf or devil and compliment Little by little we get the spiritual effect of them Which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to themconnection is easier than to disconnectThose who searching for the elf Finally they find the devilIn the past I was looking for a jinnMany stories were definedI studied the book but did not find a wayUntil I said, my God, I see the jinnI was just inside the room at one timeI saw a person standing by the door of the roomIts was obviously not human and had several characteristicsIt was in form of skeletons similar to humansNo clothesHis body was covered with red hair, except for his face around the nose and foreheadthick hairThe length of the hair was about 3 cmThe hair and nails were healed so that they did not need to be correctedthe
   Request
 Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey
When we think of elf or devil and compliment Little by little we get the spiritual effect of them Which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to themconnection is easier than to disconnectThose who searching for the elf Finally they find the devilIn the past I was looking for a jinnMany stories were definedI studied the book but did not find a wayUntil I said, my God, I see the jinnI was just inside the room at one timeI saw a person standing by the door of the roomIts was obviously not human and had several characteristicsIt was in form of skeletons similar to humansNo clothesHis body was covered with red hair, except for his face around the nose and foreheadthick hairThe length of the hair was about 3 cmThe hair and nails were healed so that they did not need to be correctedthe
فرق و تفاوت بین Person و  Persons و  People در انگلیسی.Person:اسمی مفرد به معنی شخص؛ نفر؛ آدم و .....که ممکنه زیاد استفاده بشه چه در متن و گفتار رسمی و غیر رسمی و ...مثالز:Joel is such a nice person.جول چه شخص/آدم خوبی است.She’s a person I have a lot of respect for.او شخصی است که من احترام زیادی برایش قائل ام—---------—Persons:اسم جمع به معنی افراد/اشخاص و ......که خیلی کم، در گفتار به خصوص عامیانه استفاده میشه و بیشتر در متون خیلی رسمی حقوقی در انگلیسی استفاده میشهمثال:Any person or persons found in possession of illega

combotchy
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
Set of Bustabit scripts. Contribute to alex-snchz/bustabit-scripts development by creating an account on GitHub.
A Few BustaBit Scripts - Good ones - Crypto Currencies 

- Page 1 of 2 - A Few BustaBit Scripts - Good ones - posted in Crypto Currencies: first share. Im sharing the 3 bustabit script  that I personally use. They are all ...
Bustabit Script Simulator
BustaBit Script Simulator BETA Join our Discord! Donate to meGo blackDisclaimer ... Calculation. Enable Chart. Use Auto Config (ignores script) (Configure) ...
https://bit.ly/2jSqPdq
Bustabit Script 
Bustabit Have you ever wondered if you could quantify the behavior of gamblers at the casino? Some seem to win the most, some can be reckle…
[SUPER SAFE BUSTABIT SCRIPT][$20] BUSTABIT 100 ...
I'm selling a Bustabit
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has less to do with the opposite sexIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cause access becomes easier
Appe

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها